Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

Today is Valentine's Day and N was super excited about the Vday party at her school. We had to shop for the PERFECT Vday cards to give everyone in her class today! One of my friends forwarded this and it was so cute I had to share it.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!


I used to be like this...

Then I met a girl...

She was like this...
Together, we were like this...
I gave her gifts like this...

When she accepted my proposal, I was like this...


I used to talk to her all night like this...




And at the office I used to do this...





When my friends saw my girlfriend, they stared like this...




And I used to react like this...



But on Valentines Day,
she received a red rose from someone else like this...





And she was like this…




And I was like this…



Which later led to this...



and this...



I felt like doing this...




I started doing this...





GIRLS!



No comments:

Post a Comment