Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Minions Birthday Party


A new year, a new birthday party. I still can't believe that my little baby girl is now 9 years old. Sniff!! By the time I turn around she is going to be a teenager and I am so not ready for that yet!


We are all fans of the little Minions who appear in Despicable Me and Despicable Me 2. Who wouldn't be BANANAS about them? We are eagerly awaiting the release of the Minions movie on July 10, 2015. So, this year my little cutie pie wanted a Minion party.

I went to the stores and this time around I actually found party stuff related to our theme. Yay!! A lot of my work was already done.




This is actually one of my favorite photos from the party. It was so simple and looks so cute.



This was the centerpiece with Kevin, Bob and Stuart plush dolls (Walmart) and a minion lunch box(Five Below).





I was actually planning to draw minion faces on the balloons but these balloons were available at Party City and I just pounced on them. Less work for me!!


The birthday banner also from Party City. 



This was the craft center setup and all the kids got to do a minion craft.



Bubble wands for an outdoor activity blowing bubble for the kids.


Party favors for the kids. I was able to get a lot of minion items - a minion bouncy ball, minion candy dispenser, minion bracelets, minion stickers and all from Party City - my 1 stop party shop :-)

These favor bags were from Michaels and I printed some minion eyes and pasted them on both sides.





I got this cake ordered from a local bakery and it looked really cute.

All in all a fun birthday party and look forward to planning the next one.



No comments:

Post a Comment